Sunday, June 1, 2008

Week 2 of married life!


I am pretty excited to start a blog, I was feeling left out with all my married siblings and friends, and now I can post comments, yay! So Kevin and I are loving being married. We got so excited when we got a dresser and our place is slowly turning into a cute home for us.
The wedding and reception went surprisingly perfect. Thanks to to all the hard work of both families. We are pretty lucky to have such awesome families and we love all of you. We will be keeping you posted!

6 comments:

The Duncan Family said...

Hey Jeni. Someone told me you started blog. Welcome to the blogging world. It is really exciting

AshlieM said...

Hey Jeni! How are you? I am glad that you got a blog so that we can keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

JEN!! Yay for you having a blog! Just one more person I get to stalk...waa ha ha. Fill me in on the married life. Isn't it the BEST??! It seems like you two are loving life, as you should. Let me know how things are! Love ya.

Garner Family said...

Jeni! Hilary told me that you got married! That is so exciting! Remember when we used to be soccer buddies? Good times.

Ali and Dane said...

YES! you did it! I knew you could do it! Ha happy for you an kevin!!

Nick and Dyanna said...

Jenilara Mittanck Oberg Why have I not seen you in such a long time? I have a blog now so maybe we can keep in touch that way. :)~