Monday, June 10, 2013

Phone pics

I figured out how to get the pictures off my phone and on to the computer. (I don't have a fancy smart phone) Here are some of my favorites:
Sage had a hard time cuddling with my big belly in the way (this was when I was very pregnant)
 She is so tiny here! I think this was at 3-4 weeks?
 This was just today (6/10) The only time we can exercise is early in the morning with this darn heat so she was pooped.

 Riding the front runner. She loves looking out the window. Look at those cheeks.
 She also loves Walmart. Who doesn't?
 First pig tails!
 She is a very serious hiker.
 Bath time is serious business too. Ha.

 She had the worst old-man hair when she was born. It just stuck straight out!

 Getting so big!

I love these pictures because they capture all the faces and experiences with Emery. We sure love having her around.

No comments: