Monday, September 16, 2013

Emery turns one!

One year? Crazy, where did the time go? Emery sure got spoiled this year. My mom took her to Thanksgiving Point Farm Country where she got to ride a pony, pet lots of animals, ride in a carriage and feed the ducks. She LOVES animals.
 I have found that when Emery is doing something really fun, but maybe a little scary she has a very stoic face. But she really loved riding these ponies.
 It has become routine to just strip her clothes when she eats. Otherwise I have to change her anyway-such a messy eater.
 Someday I will figure out how to rotate these darn pictures. Emery really loves anything soft and fuzzy. This would include Sage's bed. I have found her many times just laying in her bed. Ha.

 She looks so old in this picture. She also has a fascination with Sage's leash. ??
 You gotta have a crying birthday girl picture right?

 Everyone is singing "Happy Birthday" and Emery is like "what is going on?"
 Shoving the birthday cake in by the handful.


2 comments:

Vanessa said...

She's so sweet, I can't but notice her legs are thinning out. Is she taking steps by herself? We miss you!

Jenilara said...

Vanessa, yes she is-she will walk about 10 feet or so on her own, but only when she is feeling confident and safe. She is a cautious one. :) Can't wait to meet your little one! We are praying for you!