Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas break!

Cuteness overload coming up! What a great holiday it was! 
 Emery sleeping with her bum in the air. We love this position.
 Trying to teach Emery to eat with a spoon. Not very successful as you can tell. Any tips?


 Emery and Papa dancing to Christmas music, Kenney Chesney of course.
 Christmas day we played Monopoly. Travis totally dominated this game. I gave up.
 Oh my goodness, this is Faye, our newest niece. She is just bursting with joy, I love it.
 We took the train to Ogden with the Oberg clan to go to iFly. I was really surprised how much fun it was, loved it!

Emery is sporting her new Little Mermaid back pack from Grandma Karrol.
 One thing we (Sage included) REALLY love doing to going to the pet store and looking at the fish, cats, mice, snakes, and birds. Its better and cheaper than the zoo!
 Sage rode up in the front since the back of my car was full and she tried so hard to get comfortable (this was after a long hike) and she pretended to fall asleep.
 Love this picture. Enough said.
 I bought Emery a training potty and she put it to good use while shopping around the store.

Emery and I in our matching down coats. I promise this wasn't on purpose. She seemed pretty happy about it though. 
 We got a Blendtec blender from my parents for Christmas. (my brother, Travis works there so she got a good deal) and we have been making green smoothies every morning since! Its such a great way to get some good nutritious stuff in her.
 Love this girl SO much I can't contain it!
So as you can see our lives kinda revolve around Emery, but there is so much going on. We are 90% percent likely moving. To Mississippi! Kevin is going to PA school and it has been a long thought out decision and I think he is pretty excited about this career change. Engineering has been good to him and great for our family, but he seems to be pretty passionate about being in the medical field and helping people. So we found out Vanessa, Kevin's sister and her little family are moving back from Florida (yay!!) and they are going to rent our condo while we are gone. We couldn't ask for better people to take care of our place, so it has worked out great. We will be moving to Provo to live in my grandpa's basement apartment this month until we move to MS in May. Whoo. Lots going on and we are excited, overwhelmed, nervous and excited! I hope we can entice some of you to come visit, I'll find some good southern food and places that will make it worth it. :) For now, I am going to soak up every bit of Utah and family that I can.

No comments: