Sunday, April 27, 2014

Grand Canyon Trip

We have an awesome grandma that took the whole extended family (all of Kevins cousins and their kids) to the Grand Canyon. I only have the pictures that I took with my phone, sorry. It was such a fun trip. Below Emery is watching Signing Time on her new but old DVD player. 
 Hiking along the trail on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.
 Sporting Grandma Karrol's sunglasses.
 Emery got to spend a lot of time with Afton, which is always a treat since they live so far away. These two are watching videos on the phone before bedtime.
 Emery and Daddy hiking in the Lava tubes in St. George. We stayed in St. George on our way back.
Emery pushing her baby in the stroller. She is slightly obsessed with her baby. 
We got to ride a train to the South Rim and they even had a train "robbery" and robbers came aboard. We did a lot of hiking (well as much as you can do with an 18 month old), running, riding shuttle buses, and just spending time with the whole family. When we were hiking a long the Grand Canyon I remember thinking, "I feel so small!" I've always felt Gods love when I see his amazing creations and am grateful for those experiences.

1 comment:

erin and neal said...

I love these! Especially the one of Emery with her stroller. So cute!! It was such a treat to spend time with you guys. I'm still in denial that you won't be there in UT when we move up. :(