Saturday, August 23, 2008
(Married) life is bliss
So we finally have internet! But that doesn't exactly mean I will have the time it takes me to publish a post on here, but I am catching up with this one. These are just a bunch of random pictures from the last 3 1/2 months we've been married.
We went to a Bee's game in memory of our nephew Cameron with the family. Cameron is still such a big part of our family and it was such a good way to remember him and his insane baseball and basketball skills. He was such a little pro.

This was our honeymoon in Puerto Villarta. These monkeys were trying to steal my chapstick out of my pocket!

We went to Lake Powell last week, and ah, it was so relaxing. This is a cool hike we took. Powell will always be my favorite place in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jeni,
Lake Powell looks great! I don't dare brave Lake Powell quite yet with a baby, I need another year. Jesse's parents don't have a houseboat, so I'm not sure how enjoyable it would be.
I'm glad you guys are enjoying married life! We still need to get together sometime soon. Now that school has started we will definitely need a break soon! :)
Looks like you are having such a great time! How fun!
Cute pictures Jeni. I love the one of the monkey on your head. I think that would have freaked me out.
Post a Comment