So Kevin and I like to make every weekend an adventure. School and work are depriving us any fun and adventure during the week. So this last weekend we hiked Timp and it was awesome, the best by far was sliding down the glacier and freezing my butt off. Seriously, it was intense. Kinda like snowboarding.
So I don't know if anyone really reads this, but here's an update anyway. We have been working and studying and working and studying some more. I am taking 2 online classes, one of them being chemistry and its so stressful that now I have a coldsore! If you're wondering why I am taking classes, is because I am THINKING about nursing school but some days I wonder why I am going back to the woes of school. I picked nursing because there are more job options, Rec Therapy is just too small of a field. Anyway I am afraid I am using this as a journal now, anyway, so life is busy and oh so sweet.
6 comments:
Hey Jeni,
I posted some more of the Ali pics on my blog. You guys are fun and so busy. I can't believe you are doing school again either. Don't stress too much! Do you guys really want to come visit us? You should come during Thanksgiving. There are pretty good tickets right now I think. Let me know and I can keep my eyes open. Love you!
That is exciting. I love school and wanted to go back right after I graduated. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!
Love reading your updates! i also love that you make the best of every weekend, advice i needed to hear! haha it's craazy how easily we can get in the school work school work drag. I'm glad life is good for you guys!! (i still have the present i got you from greece at my house on my dresser on my list of things to do.)
Hi cute girl!! I love the posts. YOu and your hubby are adorable. Brady and I want to hike timp so bad...do you have any suggests-TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO DO??
What? Weekend adventures? Why aren't Nick and I ever invited? :) I love adventures.
You guys make such a cute couple! Congratulations!! I know I'm a little late! Better late than never right?
Post a Comment