Ok, we had a real adventure this last weekend. Danielle and Jake, (my favorite cousin and her husband) came up to Salt Lake and we went camping and for a hike the next day. We decided to hike Mt. Olympus and its super steep, but we made it to the top after 4 hours. Then our husbands, being the adventerousome people they are, wanted to come down the other side and find the trail. We came down the rocks and all was good until we came to a little valley type thing and it was basically a rockslide covered with thorn bushes! After we made it through that (our legs were raw from all the scratches) we had to bushwack for about an hour or so, and we had no idea where the trail was or if there even was one. So needless to say we made it back, but I am STILL sore 4 days later. It was quite a hike, but so fun to catch up with Danielle, and get to know her husband better, who is awesome and such a good sport.
2 comments:
Jennifer! I don't remember the last time I saw you two. We need to do something about this. Never thought that you moving out meant the last time I would see you. :)
no, no, no. You are sorely mistaken. You guys ditched us! besides, it rained so we didn't even go camping but we need to do something very soon!
Post a Comment