So I did my first triathlon! Whoo hoo! It was called the Shark Atttack triathlon, hence the title. It was so much fun. It was a sprint tri, so it was short and pretty easy. I am hooked, and can't wait til I get a road bike and more money. Its an expensive sport by the time you buy a bike, shoes, clothing, and registration fees. So someday I want to really get into it. I did pretty good, since there were a lot of newbies and not a lot of females in my age group, I got second in my age group. Yay!
I borrowed Kevin's dads road bike. Its SO fast. And below is not the most beautiful picture, but its the only one that was decent. Kevin said he couldn't get any good picture because I was going too fast. :)
So an update for the last few weeks, we went and stayed at The Canyons for a weekend with Kevin's family. It was so beautiful and green!
This is our garden! Its grown immensely (refer to previous post). I can already see little green tomatoes and cucumbers. We are so excited. :)

Kevin got a hair cut. I was laughing so hard I was crying, and had to take a picture. He insists on shaving his head, even though I like it long.

Below is Kevin's adorable niece, Maggie. Don't you think she looks like him? And the final result of Kevin's haircut. I actually like it, he looks like a macho guy now.

Hope you are all doing well!
4 comments:
BAHAHAHHA!!! he looks like figaro in that photo!!! sounds like your great! love ya!
You go girl! Congrats on finishing your first Triathlon. That's awesome!
That is awesome that you love doing your tri. They are so much fun huh? The best thing is that they are so much fun to train for. It is nice not to just have to run! I am going to either do the Daybreak or Yuba one in Sept. Gotta hurry and get in shape!
Good for you and congrats on the race! You're braver than I am... We're going to Zions in a few weeks. Any suggestions on hikes we HAVE to go on?
Post a Comment