So we had an awesome weekend in southern Utah. We got off work early Friday and packed up the car, and off to celebrate our one year anniversary! The first picture below is Kolob Canyon, we stopped there on a whim because it looked cool. It was beautiful. I am proud of this picture, I thought it turned out well. :)
This below is Zions, specifically Emeral pools. It was beautiful as well, but way too many people. This is the first time we've gone during peak season and were surprised at how many people were there.
So we had to hike Angel's Landing for old times sake (where Kevin proposed) and I wanted to hike it without a foot of snow on it! It was fun to watch the people cling to the chain for dear life.
This picture was a over a year ago when Kevin proposed at the top of Angels Landing. I obviously was very happy if you can't tell.
Can you see the cliffs in the background? Its pretty intense, but not really. I just never felt like I would fly off a cliff if I fell.
So that night after hiking all day, we drove to Bryce Canyon which I had never been to before. We stayed in a hotel and hiked the next day. Pretty neat, check it out.
So that night after hiking all day, we drove to Bryce Canyon which I had never been to before. We stayed in a hotel and hiked the next day. Pretty neat, check it out.
1 comment:
That is a pretty awesome place to propose. I love that hike!
Post a Comment