So here are some pictures from over the holidays. (A little late I know). It really was such a good break and so relaxing!

This is the coolest hot spring ever! We went to St. George with the Obergs and stopped near Fillmore at this hot spring that was in the middle of nowhere. So fun.
So this was just the other day- we were going crazy in the smog, so we decided to go for a hike. We hiked quite a ways in the snow and to the top of Crest trail. We actually hiked a little ways through Park City resort! The best part was riding the sled down the whole way. We were screaming and laughing so hard. I was seriously afraid we were going to fly off the edge of the trail and fall to our death.

These aren't in chronological order, oops. We got together with all my friends and made gingerbread houses and had white elephant gift exchange. It was so fun, I always love getting together with my friends. The picture above is our sweet climbing wall on our gingerbread house.

So these are our good friends Melanie and Brady. We went to temple square and saw the lights. The pictures aren't too great, sorry. It was a fun night. We were so cold we were pratically running and jumping the whole time to get warm.
2 comments:
That hot spring looks way fun! I never knew there were any around there. we should all go one of these days. I must say, our gingerbread house is by far the best. It really has something going for it with the collapsed look. :)
Looks like you are having fun! We really really need to get together sometime.
Post a Comment