Thursday, December 10, 2009

Chop chop!

So I decided to cut my hair! The more I look at this picture, the wierder I look. :) Anyway, it feels great and I always love a change, but its taking me awhile to figure out how to do it! I had gotten lazy with my long hair and didn't have to spend much time on it. Anyway here is the final result. What do you think?

I thought I'd include a "before" picture. This is my cute nephew Josh. He was so excited to ride the train.



I am so excited for Christmas this year! I loved putting up our tree and decorations in our new place and it just feels so homey. And all this snow is making me crave snowboarding. I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!

4 comments:

AshlieM said...

I like your hair! It looks so cute!

Cassi said...

it's cute. Those train pics are cute too. We'll have to do that again.

Crystal Kelly said...

Jeni I LOVE the hair cut! You look so cute! And skinny! :) Love you :)

Hilary said...

You look great Jeni. I don't remember you EVER with short hair. I like it. I am excited about the 21!