Wow, lots to catch up on! Summer flew by way too fast, but we really lived it up this summer. Here are some of the things we did. Below is a place in the Uintas called Red Castle. Its absolutely spectacular. We rode horses in and camped and hiked a little bit. My butt is sore from 3 days of riding! 
This is the upper lake, its almost as high as Kings peak which is the highest peak in Utah I believe? Either way, its pretty high elevation.


Can you see how beautiful the ride was?

I love this picture! I'm pretty proud of it. :)

We finally had the whole fam come to Powell this year and it was a blast. Our family is definitely growing! Josh was obsessed with fishing (I wonder where he got that from?) and he was catching fish after fish the whole trip, even big catfish like this one.

Cute Wes playing on the beach. Serious business. :)

Here's a picture of almost everyone but not quite.
1 comment:
Awesome pictures. The Uintas look so beautiful. Fun fun! I am so sad it is starting to feel like Fall. I am not ready for summer to be over.
Post a Comment