Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer Camping

Ah, I love summer. So Kevin and I came across a perfect camping spot while hiking one day. So we decided last minute to go camping last night and hiked up in the dark and set up camp. We had a fire and roasted pillsbury rolls that were doughy but so good!

Kevin being a sweetheart and adjusting my pack.

Don't ask why we are posing like this, it just happened when the timer went off. Ha.
Isn't this a sweet spot? We were right on the edge of this drop off and a view of the entire canyon!

This is what we woke up to in the morning with a crisp breeze and warm sunlight. So fun.






2 comments:

Crystal Kelly said...

ahhh Jen that looks like so much fun! :) We wanna find somewhere out here to camp too! Though... I don't think I'd pick on the edge of a cliff... ha ha! Miss ya! :)

Cassi said...

So pretty.