Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ah good times...

So it has been quite a while since my last post, so here what we've been up to. Like always the pictures are not in order, oh well. So Kevin and I have been paragliding quite a bit. We've got our own gear and we try to go every chance we get. This picture below is Kevin on the North side on a perfect night. I love this picture.
We rode Kevin's dads motorcycle all the way to Mapleton and took the scenic route through Parley's and down Provo canyon. It was so cold but so fun!

We took a trip to St George for Spring Break and tried to fly, but the weather would not cooperate. We got a fun hike in though. This is by Hurricane ridge.
Kevin is officially graduated!! This is at his presentation of his Senior Project. He did awesome.
This is me kiting at the North side (Point of the Mountain). Erin my sister in law took this picture.
This was just last night at the North Side. It was a short flight, but fun. It really is an amazing feeling- floating off a mountain.



So thats some of our adventures. I am excited for this summer- Kevin and I live for the long summer nights. We always manage to find something fun to do. An update on our lives: Kevin got a job working as a Biomedical Engineer technician and starts Monday! I have been working full time at the University of Utah Physical Rehab and I love it. We still have our little "baby" Sage and we love her so. She is pacing as I type this, I better let her out... ta ta for now!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Hi Jeni! I was wondering how you guys were doing. Congrats to Kevin on his graduation! Miss ya, come visit sometime, we could go camping and hiking! The Northwest is beautiful! The paragliding looks awesome!