Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Its time for an update!

So I've been wanting to update my blog for awhile, but I have a really good excuse for not doing so. We have no internet anymore (we were splitting the bill with our neighbors that moved). Eventually we will probably buck up and pay for internet again, but for now I am using someone else's computer to update the blog. (And unfortunately, no pictures. How boring).

SO! I have exciting news that pretty much everyone that would read my blog already knows- we are pregnant!! We are thrilled beyond belief and more than anything just grateful. We are having a girl and she is due September 8th. For those of you that didn't know, it was a long process to get to this point. Well it felt long to me. I will forever be grateful for modern medicine and the doctors at University of Utah Reproductive Medicine. Because I prayed everyday for this opportunity, I am trying to savor every moment of being pregnant. Even the nausea (which has subsided) and the old-lady-arthritic pain going on in my pelvis. I have been having lots of fun decorating and getting ready for this baby. She is already spoiled (holy cow) by two loving grandmothers. I have an ultra sound in 2 weeks and I will try to post a picture of her then. She's pretty cute in our opinion. Until next time...

6 comments:

Crystal Kelly said...

Awww Jeni I'm so happy for you. I had no idea you were struggling to get to this point. That makes me even MORE happy for you and Kevin! So awesome. :) I can't wait to meet your BEAUTIFUL girl!!! :) Love you and miss you!

Hilary said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you to have a girl!!

Ali and Dane said...

I had no idea!! i'm so excited for you! you are going to be such a good mom!!

Ali and Dane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bill and Mandy Guidry said...

That is some fabulous news!! Congratulations! And I am sorry about the arthritic pelvis pain. I have had that big time in my pregnancies. It is un-cool! So excited for you to be a mom. You will love it!

Chelsie and Trace said...

Congrats!! That is so great for you guys!