Sunday, June 17, 2012

28 weeks!

 These are my nephews: Josh and Wes. I think I told them to make a face as if they saw a scary monster and this is what they came up with. They are pretty fun to hang out with. :)

Can you believe I made it to the third trimester?! I am feeling pretty good. I am starting to get more uncomfortable and have to shift positions every 5 seconds. The little girl is crazy active and we've just watched my stomach bulge and move all over the place when she is moving. So crazy.

Any ideas of how to prepare a dog (a very spoiled dog) for a baby? I am hoping it will be smooth transition... Well this summer is definitely a little different without our usual climbing and paragliding, but I am trying to enjoy the slow hikes and just enjoying the weather. Hope everyone is having a great summer!

No comments: