Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Emery Lois

 She finally made it! Oh there is so much I want to say about her birth and everything about being a mom but for now I will just post cute pictures of her since I just spent forever trying to put these pictures on Facebook and it didn't work. Oh well. So meet Emery Lois Oberg. She arrived Sept. 15 at 8lbs 12 oz. We are hopelessly in love with her. The picture above is when she was less than a day old. I am going to try harder to get a picture of her with her eyes open. She is pretty sleepy still, but when she is awake she is the most active little thing, she reminds me of a boxer in a boxing ring. All four limbs going crazy.
 First family photo in the hospital. Kevin is such a good dad. He can't get enough of her.
 My mom and I had so much fun dressing her up a little bit today. Of course this was her second outfit after she pooped on the first one.
 This picture is a typical pose for Emery. She loves to be naked and stretched out. She calms right down once I lay her down and she does this. Her legs are stick straight here and she holds this position forever! I still don't know how all 22 inches of her fit inside of me.
Grandma time. She is so cuddly and fun to hold. We are so blessed to have this healthy beautiful girl. We have so much fun just holding her and watching her expressions. More to come on her birth and what an experience that was!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

She is such a cute girl, I'm excited to meet her!

Adam and Hilary said...

Congrats! She's so beautiful! precious Emery. Love the name.

Melissa said...

I keeep looking at your blog cuz Rylan keeps asking me if she can see Emery. She has only seen Emery once but she sure doesn't forget the people/babies she meets!