Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bumbo princess

 Oh gosh, Emery is so much fun lately. She is smiling and giggling more than ever. Its hard to catch it on camera because she is always moving when she is excited and it results in a big blur. As you can tell it has been freezing the last couple weeks, but we still try to get out as much as possible.






She loves smiling at herself in the mirror. Its quite hilarious. 



 I am still learning how to take pictures with our fancy camera. This isn't a great picture, but wanted to post it because it will remind me that Emery is most smiley before bedtime. Its hard to put her down and leave her when she just smiles at you nonstop.
 Emery is getting pretty good at the bumbo and loves to supervise my cooking in the kitchen. I hope I never forget this hair style- bald spot with a mullet.



1 comment:

Hilary said...

She is too cute! I am lovin' the mullet action and bald spot! Mary had that too! We need to get our girls together someday soon! Miss ya and love ya!

p.s. loving her adorable smile! I love seeing babies smile and giggle!