Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mountain Legs

My mom always used to say I have "mountain legs" because they were strong :) so I thought that was an appropriate title for this post since Emery has started using her mountain legs! 

 I am not sure if she sleeps more than the average baby, but she sleeps A LOT. It seems like I am often waiting for her to wake up from her nap. 

 She's really starting to like the bouncer and concentrates very hard to grab the toys in front of her. This is when she realized she had legs and they could support her (well almost). 


Mountain legs!
Got some pictures before church in her cute outfit. 
She is so smiley, we love it! Her laugh is the best sound I've ever heard. :)
She has perfectly squishy cheeks. 
 She is really loving Sage lately. Emery will just watch Sage for a long time and burst into smiles when she walks in the room. 

Sagey girl


Oh I love being a mom and playing with Emery all day. I am so blessed! We are really looking forward to warmer weather and hitting the hiking trails soon. 

No comments: