We have had a lot of play time this summer and its been so great. We have really enjoyed the family that came to visit in the month of June: Erin, Neal and Afton and Vanessa and Clayton and soon to be niece!
We've had some awesome thunder/rain storms lately! We got caught in a down pour while we were climbing. I did my best to cover Emery while we hiked down, but she didn't seem to mind.
She is super happy 90% of the time. We love it.Hiking Mt. Olympus with Aunt Vanessa!
Afton's birthday party was cowgirl themed, and like usual no reaction to the cowgirl hat.
I wanted to post this picture because it will remind me that Emery cried once she hit the pinata. Emery is really sensitive to violence and gets very nervous/upset when people are wrestling, loud noises, or when I get scared. So cute.
Ha, Emery looks pretty terrified in this picture, but she really does enjoy playing and watching her cousin Afton.





1 comment:
Neal and I love looking at your Emery pictures. So much! We miss seeing you! Thanks always for sharing these. We love them.
Post a Comment