Monday, July 8, 2013

Bryce Canyon

We were lucky enough to tag a long with the McCandless family (Vanessa's in laws) to Bryce Canyon. They are hard core motorcyclists and Kevin and I were able to trade off and ride bikes in this beautiful part of Utah. We had so much fun. Below is Emery on the drive down, she was a good sport. 
 She sure loves hiking in the pack.
 Kevin and I all geared up for a ride!
 At the look out point of one the rides. Emery and I met the riders half way through their ride.
 Vanessa's bike. She let me ride since she is expecting in September!
 She has become quite the poser for the camera. She really wanted to show off her borrowed Elmo pants.
 Keep in mind, this is day 3 of camping so ignore me and look at the two cuties I'm with.
 If you look closely you can see her top tooth coming in. She sure doesn't mind showing you her teeth!

1 comment:

erin and neal said...

What a fun trip!! Those pictures of Emery posing and cheesing are just about as cute as it gets.