We have been having a great summer, but I am excited for Fall too. Kevin won't be taking classes and we love the cooler weather and beautiful leaves. Here are a BUNCH of pictures, I had to include them all.
We went to a climbing competition in Park City and it was so fun. Emery enjoyed it, except for the applause and cheering which was every minute or so. She still hates loud noises.(She eventually got used to the applause...)
This was the climbing wall. 50 ft high and comes out 26 ft. You can see the climbers about half way up. Chris Sharma was there and it was fun to watch some other amazing climbers!
Her hair is quite unruly these days...
Just posing with her cute hat.
She is still such a happy little gal. She has figured out how to pull herself up in the crib and walk around and around it.
Pure happiness in this picture!
I think its safe to say she is going to have blue eyes like her mama.
I was having fun with her hair this day and had to take some pictures.
4th of July with her papa.
Can you believe she's almost 1?! Where did the time go?
1 comment:
I have looked at these pictures SO many times. Goodness sakes. She is too cute and chubby for words. Thanks for posting!!
Post a Comment