Life has slowed down now that we are back in Mississippi. It was so so good to spend some quality time in UT and with family. We are appreciating more and more them (family) and all the good things about UT now that we are away. But it is good to be back "home" and in the routine of things again. There were so many pictures from the trip I had to be picky.
After being apart for 5 weeks it was a happy reunion when Kevin joined us in UT. We really really missed him.
We took advantage of the free babysitters and enjoyed walks in the nice cool weather. And the beautiful views!
.jpg)
All I wanted to do was spend some time in the mountains. Hiking is a little trickier with Emery being so independent but not quite able to manage the rocky trails.
Grandpa Neal treated us all to the zoo with his work party. All the cousins came and it was really fun to see them all together. Of course Emery seems to know when we are getting official "family picutres" and puts on quite the scene. Aren't my nieces the cutest?!
Face painted-big feat for this girl!
Emery has so many amazing girls in the family and I hope she takes something from each of them, they are all just so awesome in so many different ways.
Emery also really loves her daddy. She would not leave his side when he came to UT.
I had my 20 week appointment as soon as we got back to MS and I always feel a sense of relief when I find out everything is going well and baby boy is healthy with all the working parts. He is really starting to move now and Emery seems to understand there is a baby in there and will randomly hug and kiss my belly and say "baby brother". Ha.
This picture has a story: we went out for Chinese food (a long time pregnancy craving) and I gave her some baby corn. After telling her what it was she immediately put it up to her face and said "aww". Who knew baby corn was so cuddly?
Our last day at the pool. I really wish it was open all winter. She could swim all day.
Emery loved me tracing her body on the cement with chalk. We had lots of little bodies all over the driveway when we finished.
Love this picture because this is Emery's new pout. She hunches over and looks so defeated. Luckily it doesn't last long.
Also our latest BIG accomplishment: potty training!! She really blew me away with how quickly she picked it up and we are still working on staying dry outside of the house, but when we are home she loves wearing her big girl panties and announcing when she pees/poops in the potty.
This girl is almost 2, and I can't believe it. Kevin is back in school starting his second semester. He is still really enjoying school and working hard. We are really looking forward to a Mississippi winter and having the new little guy around!


.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment