Tuesday, August 5, 2014

No place like home

We have been loving being back in UT with family! But we are really missing Kevin and can't wait until he joins us in less than 2 weeks! 

 Grammy and Emery making chocolate zucchini cake.
 Emery and I enjoying a rainstorm on the front porch. I can't believe how much it has been raining here.
 Ah, this is one of the best inventions ever. Emery and I have been enjoying our rides up the canyon.
 Leah and Emery having fun together on the teeter totter and swings in Grammy's backyard.
 We had a cousin sleepover and watched a movie. They are all so cute together.
 Afton and Emery-they play so well together! They giggled and giggled on this swing together.
 Our hike up Porter Fork with Erin, Afton, Eve, and Grandpa Neal. Such a perfect place for Emery to run. And so beautiful too!
 Just playing on the "bike" before church.
Love watching her sleep. I will have to post more pictures of the 2nd half of our extended visit to UT soon.

No comments: