Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Cameron!




Today is my little nephew, Cameron's birthday. He would be turning 4 today and a tradition my sister has started is letting balloons go in memory of his favorite quote, "High to the Moon".  We had fun taking these pictures, with Kevin's little brother, Parker being our awesome photographer. He did well in spite of the wind. I thought a lot about Cameron today as I was sitting in church. There was a primary program and I loved watching the little guys get up and talk. Cameron had such a special spirit and we were constantly amazed at what he could do. He was determined to learn everything and loved people. Especially, his uncle Travis. I remember when we took him to the park there was a bunch of big kids playing soccer, he ran right up to them and started chasing the ball. He would just look up at everyone and smile and giggle and run around with them. It was hilarious. That was Cameron. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a perfect way to remember Cameron on his birthday. What a great tradition. We sure missed you guys this weekend at the cabin! We will for sure have to all get together again soon!

Anonymous said...

I agree. What a wonderful tradition!