Sunday, December 21, 2008

Temple Square (and an update)


These aren't the best pictures, but I really just wanted a new picture to put on here so I can give an update. I am done with classes! Woo-hoo! I am not taking classes next semester, just because I've lost the interest in doing nursing. This has confused me, usually I know what I want and I do it. Anyway, I am loving my free evenings to spend with Kevin and catching up on my "Books to read" list, Christmas stuff and just having options of what to do after work. Its great! Kevin is finished for the semester and his hard work has paid off, he did great. The lastest and biggest news with us is...looking for a place to buy! It doesn't make sense to throw money away on rent, when we can buy a place for not too much more per month. So we've been looking and I'll just have to let you know when we've made a final decision. But I'm super excited about owning a place of our own and hopefully adopting a new member into the family (probably a cat, but maybe a dog?) We'll see. I love this time of year, and wish you a special Christmas!



1 comment:

Jake and Danielle Beus said...

Jeni!! hey favorite cousin! we need to get together really soon. i miss you. Call me soon. You two look cute! Hope you had a good christmas and new years! Love you!