Don't worry, we're not moving too far, just further south in Salt Lake. This is has been a long process trying to buy this place, but now that we have finalized the offer and close next week, we'll be moving 24 hrs after that! So if all goes as planned we should be moving next weekend. We've bought a beautiful condo that we just LOVE. I wish I could post a picture, but now that its off the market we can't find any online. I feel so blessed and a little surprised that we are able to do this. After much thought and prayer, we feel like this a smart move for us. We will enjoy the dish washer, clothes washer and dryer (!) and a little balcony. We are so excited and little scared. I feel grown up and a lot of responsibility. But Kevin has a way of making me excited for the future, no matter what is in store for us.
P.S. We are moving 2 months before our current rental contract is done, so if anyone knows anybody looking for a place to live for 2 months (or longer if preferred) then let us know. There is an ad on KSL for pictures and info. Thanks! :)
4 comments:
That is so exciting for you! If you need any help moving let us know!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
I loved the new place! Now all you need is a cat to complete it.
Congrats on getting a house. I can't believe you've already got a house. It'll be a long while until Steve and I settle down that far! How are things going?
Post a Comment