Sunday, March 8, 2009

5 days and counting!!

We are bursting with excitement to go to the Philippenes on Friday this week!! We are going for 9 days and have plans to visit the members that Kevin taught, hike a waterfall and volcano (we are actually staying overnight at the top of the volcano!) and lay on the beach and eat lots and lots of yummy mangoes and bananas! I am super excited and will take lots of pictures to post when we get home. It will be a much needed vacation since Kevin has 3 tests this week and all he's been doing is studying. Sorry no exciting pictures for this post, I am trying to get a good picture of Figaro when he is doing something funny, but he's a very difficult subject to photograph. Someday.

2 comments:

Ali and Dane said...

AGH! how stinkin exciting!! i'm stoked for the two of you it truly is so amazing to go back! I think we should have a photoshoot of the three of you, you kev and figaro ;)

Cassi said...

I am so excited for you guys! Have fun!