Friday, May 15, 2009

Yay for my patio garden!

So I was soo excited when I accidently found my anniversay present from Kevin in the trunk of his car. It was this wooden trough for flowers/vegetables. So I went and bought tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, basil, and we got the pink flower in church for mothers day. And here it is, our little garden! I love it and I am trying really hard to keep everything alive. :)

This is Kevin's birthday cake I made, its an icecream cake. It was pretty good. He had a pretty uneventful birthday this year, because I had to work, but we did go climbing and it was fun. He has now caught up to me and is 23!
Kevin snuck in this picture when I fell asleep waiting for him to finish studying. Figaro is so cute these days, he has transformed into a whole different cat since we got him. He loves attention and follows us around everywhere and cuddles all the time. He loves to nuzzle in my hair which is what he was doing here.



He loves the one room in our place that has carpet! He makes the funniest positions when he is laying on the carpet.



So we are leaving to St. George/Zions for our anniversary this weekend, and I'll take some pictures and post them soon. Can't believe its been a year. Wow. I love my husband more and more everyday. He still surprises me with his sweet and amazing self. Love you babe.





1 comment:

Cassi said...

love the veggie garden. Your cat is cute. Miss you guys!