So for those of you that read our blog (and I don't know if anyone does) but I need some suggestions. Maybe just writing about it will sprout some ideas. For those of you with husbands in school and all they do is study-how do you keep yourself busy but not completely neglecting your husband? I thought about going back to school, but I have no motivation to do that. Going to the gym really helps, but I don't want to spend the whole night there. Anyway, if you have any ideas send them my way. Other than my boredom, life is great. I am pretty busy with work, my hours have been bumped up and I feel like I've run 5 miles by the end of the day. Kev and I took some friends from Canada to Zions a couple weeks ago and it was so fun. Sorry, no pictures. We are excited for some upcoming trips and I will try to post some cool pictures. Hope this post finds you well!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Cactus encounter
So for those of you that read our blog (and I don't know if anyone does) but I need some suggestions. Maybe just writing about it will sprout some ideas. For those of you with husbands in school and all they do is study-how do you keep yourself busy but not completely neglecting your husband? I thought about going back to school, but I have no motivation to do that. Going to the gym really helps, but I don't want to spend the whole night there. Anyway, if you have any ideas send them my way. Other than my boredom, life is great. I am pretty busy with work, my hours have been bumped up and I feel like I've run 5 miles by the end of the day. Kev and I took some friends from Canada to Zions a couple weeks ago and it was so fun. Sorry, no pictures. We are excited for some upcoming trips and I will try to post some cool pictures. Hope this post finds you well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should move next door to me...then we can hang out every night. Mostly I clean, watch tv, and sleep. I also should be more productive. Take up a new hobby. You could borrow my (mom's) sewing machine. Hang in there. Love ya
Post a Comment