Friday, March 26, 2010
Spring Break!
Ah, what a great vacation. First we went to Coronado, CA and stayed with my Grandma and Rich. We soaked up as much as sun as possible. Our days consisted of running on the beach in the mornings, then swimming in the freezing cold ocean, laying on the beach, taking naps, bike riding, eating out, and whatever else we felt like doing. I got a total of 4 prized pictures the whole trip. If you didn't already know, Kevin hates pictures, and I have to sweet talk him into posing for a picture...

Below is Red Rocks, NV. We stopped on our way home and camped and climbed here for a day. Way awesome! Funny story- as we were looking for a camp spot (everything was taken) some random stranger approached us asking us if we needed a camp spot and invited us to sleep in her camper! She was just leaving it for the night and said we could stay in it. I was a little wierded out, but we ended up sleeping nice and warm in a camper that night. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh fun!! I am so jealous :) You guys are always going on fun vacations! Hope all is going well.
Jeni I'm way jealous! It looks like you guys had lots of fun! :)
Post a Comment