Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Catching up

So I have lots of stuff to catch up but I only have pictures of a few things, since I didn't take my camera everywhere. First of all, its been 2 years! We had a pretty low key anniversary this year and went out to Market Street Grill and got halibut. Yum. But it still wasn't as good as fresh halibut in Alaska. Here we are in front of Market Street. So I decided to dye my hair brown and I think it looks more red, but everyone else says it looks brown. This picture below is right after I did it and it has faded quite a bit. I am neutral about it, I don't love it but its ok. I like this picture because Kevin's eyes look so brown and mine so blue.

We bought a new car and its quite yellow. :) Kevin's jetta died and we had to buy this one at the last minute, but it was a great deal and its fun to drive.

I debated to put this hideous picture on here, but who cares? I borrowed this OLD wetsuit and we went swimming to East Canyon resevoir to train for our triathlon this coming weekend. This one will be Kevin's first and a short one for me. I did my full Olympic triathlon 2 weeks ago and it was awesome! I don't have pictures, sorry. But it went well, and I am ready to start training for my next goal: a half ironman. We'll see.



Oh and guess what? I got a job in SLC! So no more driving to Ogden. I put in my 2 weeks last week and I will really miss the people and it will be hard to start over but I am so excited. Its not psych, but rehab and I will be the only rec therapist so I will have a lot of responsibility. So it will be a good change. We are loving summer and hope everyone else is too!

4 comments:

McKell said...

Sounds like you guys are keeping busy! You are a rockstar with all your triathalons and such- I totally admire you!

Crystal Kelly said...

Jeni I love the wet suit pic, so hott :) That's awesome you guys are training for all that! You go girl! :)

Adam and Hilary said...

Congrats on your new job and the olypmic triathlon!

Adam and Hilary said...

Olympic. That is pretty cool you want to do a half ironman! I wish we lived closer so we could run and swim together. Miss ya!