Sunday, July 25, 2010

Paragliding 101

So yesterday we had our first paragliding lesson, and it was incredible. It all got started when my brother, Cody got into it and we watched him fly behind my parents house in Mapleton. So we decided to take an intro lesson and see if its something we really want to do. And now we know we want to do it, but we have no idea how we can afford it. So we'll see if we figure that part out. So the videos are kinda bumpy, I gave the camera to the intructors daughter who was 11. So...that explains why :)

This first one is me and the second is Kevin. The last flight of the lesson we got to take a long flight off the top of the hill (300 ft high) and we were in the air for about 3 min, it was awesome!!!

4 comments:

Crystal Kelly said...

Jen I'm jealous!! I've always wanted to try that. :)

Adam and Hilary said...

That looks SO fun! That is something I need to experience along with skydiving. Thanks for posting the videos. Fun, fun!

Alyssia said...

That is awesome! That would be so fun to learn!

Melissa said...

That does look really fun but I'd be scared for the landing. You guys made it look easy!